Object Fix Zip
Object FIX ZIP is a program for repairing Zip archive files. It can reconstruct a specified Zip file by creating a new Zip archive while recovering the contents of the faulty Zip file where possible.
This software is designed for testing, fixing and processing of corrupt or unusable ZIP archive files that are partially damaged or not completely downloaded.
- Repairs corrupt or partially damaged ZIP archives.
- Extracts files from ZIP archives with CRC errors.
- Extracts files from partially downloaded ZIP archives.
- Extracts multiple ZIP archives with a single operation.
- Supports all ZIP archive files created with any PkZIP and WinZIP compatible archiver software, except for those using strong encryption.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive wizard-driven interface.
- Supports all Windows versions, including Windows® 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
* Click on the images above to enlarge.
Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /srv/WWWs/essentialdatatools.com/common/libs/items.html on line 240
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /srv/WWWs/essentialdatatools.com/common/libs/items.html on line 240