FileRescue for FAT
FileRescue for FAT is an easy to use, but powerful software utility designed to restore accidentally deleted files and folders. It allows you to recover files that have been removed from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted by-passing the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete). It will also recover files deleted by virus or Trojan attacks, unexpected system shutdown and software faults. 100% FREE to try.
FileRescue for FAT works under Windows and supports the FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems, even if such partitions are formatted, changed, damaged or deleted.
- Explorer-style user interface
- Recover files even if emptied from the Recycle Bin
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows
- Recovers data lost due to a virus or Trojan attack or software faults
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash
- Recover files after a partitioning error
- Recover files from RAW hard drives
- Searches and recover files of known types: documents, images and photos, video, music and email
- Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media
- Supports file systems: FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 used by Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Seven
- Recognizes localized names (UNICODE support)
- Disk image processing to enable deferred analysis and recovery if necessary
- and many more!
* Click on the images above to enlarge.
A sample of the file formats that can be recovered:
See the full list of recoverable file types
* The programs are also capable of finding and recovering files of any type by fast analysis of the file system structure.
Download Trial Version
|Number of licenses||Price Per Unit|