What is this?
A beta product's is an officially released version of a software which includes most of the product's functionality. The beta version is intended for external testing of the product in order to identify configurations that cause problems, as well as collect requirements and suggestions from users. Before its official release, a beta version undergoes a full cycle of internal testing, after which the application is sufficiently stable in the majority of computing environments.
Participating in beta testing enables you to:
- be among the first to gain access to the latest versions of Object Rescue solutions and share your opinion with us;
- help our company improve the quality of the product being tested;
- provide your suggestions on possible ways of improving the product;
- free technical support;
- receive free versions of the product, which are awarded to the most active beta testers.
When taking part in the beta testing it is necessary to:
- download and install the product you are interested in testing;
- spend a certain amount of time on familiarizing yourself with the product and testing it;
- prepare and send out bug reports on any errors found;
- provide suggestions on ways to improve the product being tested;
- report on compatibility issues (specifically related to your configuration);
- To activate beta version of a program please send
a request to our support team via our technical
support form. Please include in your message a special subject "2010BETA"
and a title of the program you like to test. When your request will be examined
and wou will be sent a temporary product unlock code.
To report an error, please provide a detailed description of the ways in which it manifests itself on your system, the steps which lead up to the error and characteristics of the hardware used for testing. Send this information via support form.You can also use this procedure to provide your suggestions on improving the product. Stay informed about new beta-releases - subscribe to our newsletter.
Download Beta Product
You may download following products:
Duplicate File Remover
Duplicate File Remover is a powerful tool to locate file duplicates on your computer (dedupe). It scans the computer and lists duplicate files based on Byte for Byte Comparison, which ensures 100% accuracy. Duplicate files can be deleted, hard-linked or moved. The list of duplicate files can be sorted, exported to an HTML report, and acted upon. More info...
Download link (~2426 Kb).