Academic Pricing Qualifications
The academic qualifications listed below are a guideline to help determine
the eligibility of an institution or individual for academic status to purchase
academic products from essentialdatatools.com.
Eligible Academic and Educational Institutions and the Students, Faculty and
Staff of accredited Colleges, Universities and other institutions are able to
purchase essentialdatatools.com software at up to 50% discounted pricing.
If you wish to purchase Academic versions of essentialdatatools.com software
you should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
for pricing and purchase arrangements.
An academic institution must be organised and operated exclusively for education
purposes and meet the criteria for one of the following:
- Be a public or private school, vocational school, correspondence school,
junior college, university, scientific or technical institution.
- Be a public elementary, secondary, vocational and/or correspondence school
accredited by applicable Board of Education of the prospect.
- Be a private elementary, secondary, vocational and/or correspondence school
accredited by a national, regional or state agency, including the administrative
- Be a preschool meeting all of the following criteria:
- is an early childhood program that serves a minimum of ten children
ages two through five
- has been in operation for at least one year
- uses public or private, profit or non-profit facilities
- is government licensed, regulated or accredited; and
- provides educational and/or childcare services.
Other Qualified Institutions may include the following:
- Hospitals that are wholly owned and operated by a qualified academic institution
as described above.
- Libraries that are wholly owned and operated by a qualified academic institution
as described above.
- Museums meeting all of the following criteria:
- are a public or private non-profit agency or institution organised on
a permanent basis for essentially education or aesthetic purposes,
- utilises a professional staff,
- owns or utilises tangible objects, cares for them and exhibits them
to the public on a regular basis.
When requested the institution is obligated to show proof of applicable accreditation
by certificate or letter that verifies accreditation status to essentialdatatools.com
satisfaction of compliance with the applicable qualification criteria.
Students, Faculty and Staff of Accredited Colleges/Universities:
Must have a verifiable institution or campus identification card and may also
be required to provide additional proof of eligibility in the way of a verifiable
payment receipt or current semester enrolment certificate. This must be provided
to essentialdatatools.com prior to completion of purchase.
Acceptance of Academic Qualifications is at the sole discretion of essentialdatatools.com
or its representatives.
Copyright © 2000-2006 Regall LLC dba essentialdatatools.com.
All rights reserved.